The 7 C’s of Effective Communication are as follows.
- Clarity (nov vague)
- Conciseness (short, simple and brief) - brevity is the key to effective communication
- Completeness (well-connected thoughts in the form of sentences)
- Consideration (be emphatic – right ideas should be stressed on)
- Correctness (accuracy) - no rumors, no bias and no grammatical errors. It should be exact and correct.
- Concreteness - It should be to the point supported by facts and figures in a very easy language.
- Courtesy - This implies that both sender and receiver should have good terms with each other so as to understand each other’s thoughts and feelings and respect them.
You might also like...
Renaming tmux window
Ways of Managerial Communication
Types of Organizational Communication
Purpose of Business Communication
Need for communication
Importance of Communication
Definition of Communication
Characteristics and Benefits of Effective Communication
Fixing mysql2 install error
Ubuntu system program problem detected[Solved]
Serving Content through Cloudflare network
One liner server command in ruby
Free website using jekyll and free github hosting
How to install Jekyll ?
How to register for GithubEducation Pack ?
How to install Ruby on Linux