Following are the purposes of business communications.
- To give and receive information
- To provide advice: managers need specialized advice from experts. It is more effective through face to face contact. It should be confidential.
- To provide counselling: Counselling is an organized and specialized activity requiring professional expertise and objective approach.
- To issue orders and instructions.
- To impart education and training.
- To receive suggestions.
- To persuade people.
- To issue warning and notice.
- To improve morale (amount of confidence and enthusiasm)
- To motivate people.
- To improve discipline (oral and written communication)
You might also like...
Ways of Managerial Communication
Types of Organizational Communication
Need for communication
Importance of Communication
Definition of Communication
Characteristics and Benefits of Effective Communication
7 Cs of Effective Communication
Fixing mysql2 install error
Ubuntu system program problem detected[Solved]
Serving Content through Cloudflare network
One liner server command in ruby
Free website using jekyll and free github hosting
How to install Jekyll ?
How to register for GithubEducation Pack ?
How to install Ruby on Linux