Nature/Characteristics of Effective Communication
- Two way process
- Ongoing process
- Meaning based
- Social process
- Inter-disciplinary science
- More than words (signs, gestures are used)
- Pervasive (used at all levels of management in business)
Benefits of Effective Communication
- Stronger decision making based on timely, reliable information.
- Faster problem solving.
- Earlier warning of potential problems.
- Increased productivity and lower costs.
- Stronger business relationships.
- Clearer and more persuasive marketing messages.
- Enhanced professional images for both employers and companies.
- Greater employee engagement with their work, leading to higher employee satisfaction and lower employee turnover.
- Better financial results and higher return for investors.
- It strengthens the connection between a company and all its stakeholders. If communication breaks down, the results can be anything from time wasting to tragic. Top managers spend as much as 85 percent of their time communicating with others.
You might also like...
Renaming tmux window
Ways of Managerial Communication
Types of Organizational Communication
Purpose of Business Communication
Need for communication
Importance of Communication
Definition of Communication
7 Cs of Effective Communication
Fixing mysql2 install error
Ubuntu system program problem detected[Solved]
Serving Content through Cloudflare network
One liner server command in ruby
Free website using jekyll and free github hosting
How to install Jekyll ?
How to register for GithubEducation Pack ?
How to install Ruby on Linux